https://twitter.com/TWS_164/status/1448328606774554624
not sure how true this is
https://twitter.com/_tellyupdates_/status/1448358017225801738another saying not confirmed yet
https://twitter.com/TWS_164/status/1448328606774554624
not sure how true this is
https://twitter.com/_tellyupdates_/status/1448358017225801738another saying not confirmed yet
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yrrrrrr pls no πππππ€§π€§π€§π€§
There goes our 1 year celebration
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
https://twitter.com/TWS_164/status/1448328606774554624
not sure how true this is
Barister babu ki bhi news hai same
Maine bhi dekhi
But mujhe tension hai rangu dono ka na uda de
I hope this isnβt true cause then we wonβt get anything not 1 year celebration not SR not PurVir babies 
Haan ..mujhe bhi yehi tension hai..BB jaaye toh theek hai...bas apna bachh jaaye pls
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I hope this isnβt true cause then we wonβt get anything not 1 year celebration not SR not PurVir babies
It will be an abrupt end thenπ
Nez I love when u say uda de π€£π€£π€£
We're not going to get anything.π