Pulkit's appeal to Chavan 🤣 Hotstar is crazy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Pulkit's appeal to Chavan 🤣 Hotstar is crazy
Definitely Sai Joshi and Ayesha are the only reason I still watch this show.
Neil as Virat in past few episodes has been a bit better than the lackluster acting in past few weeks with confusing reactions about his feelings for Sai but overall while Neil was the reason I started watching the show, i personally think he has been up n down in his acting- sometimes he has elevated the acript but sometimes he has thoroughly confused me as a viewer about what he wants but Ayesha is super consistent and only gets better n better each day and she's definitely standout in all the scenes nowadays n Ayesha is the only reason I watch. Shes outperforming neil and even senior actors nowadays. Her reactions are on point, not too little, not too much. She is fabulous. She has literally become Sai Joshi, yet in her offscreen persona shows how grounded, real, and practical she is. She hasnt allowed the character to take over her real personality.
It's the first time I feel so attached and protective for a fictional character... Want to just hug her and give her comfort, post her breakdown scenes. She has been consistently improving. She truly lives Sai Joshi. Neil is good, sometimes you want to hate Virat but his portrayal won't allow you, however, many times, he just looks bored and confused... At this point, Ayesha>>>> all the other cast members for me. I started for Sai Joshi, sticking for her.
Pulkit's appeal to Chavan 🤣 Hotstar is crazy
I forgot the description, it was funnier...🤣