Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Ohhh Karan and Jay ek bathroom me band hai
BB ne song bhi lagaya kya ...bheege hont tere pyaasa tan mera 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Ohhh Karan and Jay ek bathroom me band hai
BB ne song bhi lagaya kya ...bheege hont tere pyaasa tan mera 😲
Wah, Aisa creativity mangta hai life main. Chew tea yaa. 👏
Pratik is blinking eyes too much...he has some deficiency!
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Good shamita was able to destroy mesihas shoes.
This is v sensitive topic. I saw a clip where this poor girl does not have anyone outside in terms of family etc to send her anything. I felt bad for her after hearing this. :(.
Jungle waasis won the task finally!
Thanks. 🤗🤗🤗Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
Aap ddt mein. Dil khoosh ho gaya bhai. 🤗🤗🤗
Even more than hearing the gaalees towards maa ka sanskaree putra. Jisko har gaalee mein maa ki yaad aatee hain. 😂😂
Waise kal phir miss hoga. 😆
Ieshan is upset ke Miesha ki jaga Prats uske gaalo ko sehla raha hai🤣
Whatever i have watched of today's epi,Teja appears exactly as she was in khatron ke khiladi😆
Dumb and smart at same time,entertaining n funny
BB creatives ne bus yahi song ke bharose season nikalne ki sochi hai. Manisha ganjedi creatives and co.
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
This is v sensitive topic. I saw a clip where this poor girl does not have anyone outside in terms of family etc to send her anything. I felt bad for her after hearing this. :(.
Oh…I had no idea!