Congrats on new thread.🥳.hope it will be filled with pleasant surprises in the coming episodes rather than the horrifyingly adbhud ones..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congrats on new thread.🥳.hope it will be filled with pleasant surprises in the coming episodes rather than the horrifyingly adbhud ones..
More jhappis and pappis 🤣❤❤❤
I will try to post more even though I have no interest in PS anymore! 🤣
More jhappis and pappis 🤣❤❤❤
I will try to post more even though I have no interest in PS anymore! 🤣
Yes please post more❤️
I miss you and your posts❤️
Instagram is a warzone 🤣🤣🤣 What is wrong with KDice fans? 🤣🤣🤣
CKB gang ke aik member ne spin bowling ki aur KDice fans pagal ho gaye! 🤣🤣
Honestly I think if the fandom gave the cast the black ocean (given to hated kpop groups, its savage), it would make more of a difference lol. KDice/Shivi fans are wasting energy and giving traffic to the cliques!

Congrats on the new EDT.
Here’s to Dasha hmm hmm I mean Disha track gets over and done with this week and onto Ram Leela!
Not sure how this track will unfold but looking forward to all characters playing their part whatever it may be
🤣
Instagram is a warzone 🤣🤣🤣 What is wrong with KDice fans? 🤣🤣🤣
CKB gang ke aik member ne spin bowling ki aur KDice fans pagal ho gaye! 🤣🤣
Honestly I think if the fandom gave the cast the black ocean (given to hated kpop groups, its savage), it would make more of a difference lol. KDice/Shivi fans are wasting energy and giving traffic to the cliques!
Your siggy🤣..u love dave🤣
His one expression in every scene par fida ho gayi mein 🤣🤣🤣
Omg.. what have they turned Krish into 🤣🤣
Congrats on the new thread! Now if only we could fill it up with better episodes this week 😆