I can hear this image
🤣 now I have got new job search through insta for Ghum memes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can hear this image
🤣 now I have got new job search through insta for Ghum memes
I only watch Ghum now-a-days for memes.
But today we didn't have our meme material
2 days mei jab Virat Patralekha ko marching orders dega tab achche wale milenge
2 days mei jab Virat Patralekha ko marching orders dega tab achche wale milenge
Waiting for them. I don't watch her scenes but when ever any meme comes up I'm like she really gives such kind of expression???
Originally posted by: mishtypie
Waiting for them. I don't watch her scenes but when ever any meme comes up I'm like she really gives such kind of expression???
Oscar level actress isliye toh kehte hai
Kya naseeb hai humara Oscar level actor iss chote se show main Kya kar rahi hai???
They are soooo cute 🧿🧿