Originally posted by: LazyBing
I’m trying to convince myself of the same too😭🤣 That damn website 😒
Shrug it off like Atlas 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I’m trying to convince myself of the same too😭🤣 That damn website 😒
Shrug it off like Atlas 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Yeah i know, but she also loves DC na 🤣
I faced this dharmsankat yesterday 🥺🥺
KKR ki jeet chahiye thi par RCB getting eliminated was 😭
I'm 17 pgs late but Congo for the new thread 🥳
When is the results?
Waise bhi zyada kuch hai nahi cancel karne ke liye 🤣🤣
Kyunki ye copy pasted quotes hai 😆 Notifs nahi dete 😆
I like all kinds of street food except for the sweet ones😆
I had doi phuchka yesterday
Khatta meetha ☺️
Ye phir se blocked camera aya hai 😐
Aap already chuha ban chuki ho 🤣
You are hereby named Jerry 😆
Billi se darr nahi lagta bee, plague se lagta hai🤣
Chuha bhi plague se dar rahi hai 😲
This is like mosquito being scared of malaria 🤣
Tum fox ban jao phir 🤣