SAME HEREI can hear Niall's voice
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
SAME HEREI can hear Niall's voice
I m not getting notifs of ur quotes😲Only reactionsWht is this now

Arre mori mayya... ee ka dekhliyo😲
I like all kinds of street food except for the sweet ones😆
I actually don't like either chaat or vada pav, I'm only for kachoris 😆☺️
Shh... zor se matt bolo
Oopsies... galat id se aayi🤣

Is it?
Phir main panda banungi😳
Billi se darr nahi lagta bee, plague se lagta hai🤣
Poori zootopia yahin basa lo
You're 5 days late😭Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Can I also take part??