Originally posted by: White-Lilac
She can also dance on batata wada 🤣 kya pata khane ka naam sunke Namuna theek ho jaaye 🤣
Is namuna a foodie? 🤣🤣🤣 Jab tak rahega Samosa me aloo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
She can also dance on batata wada 🤣 kya pata khane ka naam sunke Namuna theek ho jaaye 🤣
Is namuna a foodie? 🤣🤣🤣 Jab tak rahega Samosa me aloo
Diya to dher saara content deti hai hume 🤣 You can even draw Namuna with bidi 🤣 he would use Diya ka diya to light it 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Diya to dher saara content deti hai hume 🤣 You can even draw Namuna with bidi 🤣 he would use Diya ka diya to light it 🤣
Oh that would be fun 🤣🤣 nashe me namuna 🤣🤣
I don't remember that but I think there was one epi like that where he wanted to eat food and people weren't letting him eat 🤣🤣
Nashe si chadh gayi oye kudi nashe si chadh gayi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I don't remember that but I think there was one epi like that where he wanted to eat food and people weren't letting him eat 🤣🤣
Well that’s not very nice of those people 🤣🤣 #JUSTICEFORNAMUNA 🤣
He’s smoking a bidi in the club while this song plays and Diya is dancing 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Well that’s not very nice of those people 🤣🤣 #JUSTICEFORNAMUNA 🤣
Isko bhi poore forum me chhapenge 🤣🤣
These are like newspaper headlines almost 🤣🤣
#DIYAISRESPONSIBLE 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
He’s smoking a bidi in the club while this song plays and Diya is dancing 🤣🤣
Oh god 🤣 I'll definitely get shifted to a mental asylum if I keep thinking all this 🤣🤣
Draw this 🤣 it would be hilarious🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k