Waiting for simbaa to give his opinion. I can go and sleep after if 😂.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Waiting for simbaa to give his opinion. I can go and sleep after if 😂.
Jay hold grudges ... Jay is against akasa from what happened in wkw
Jay bahot overconfident hai
Jay Bhanushali Ko itna ghamand Kyun hai?
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I feel something is off about this chick, ye next level overacting excitement mai kuch toh gadbadh hai, taunt mast maarti hai aur phir giggling that she doesn’t know what’s going on 🤣
She is like JMW's Geet on crack.😆
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
I feel something is off about this chick, ye next level overacting excitement mai kuch toh gadbadh hai, taunt mast maarti hai aur phir giggling that she doesn’t know what’s going on 🤣
Rubina ki replica hai ye, dekh lena.
Jay kitna arrogant hain uksa MG hain iske liys udd raha hain! Jerk laga hee tha mujhe yeh! 😡
Something is very off about Jay - his way or the highway types. Not a fan.
MG le ke aate h aur dhaus dikhate h nominate ho jaane ka.. without MG aao phr bolo...jay🤢
umar-jay---akasa
aapsi sehmati toh nahi umar ki majboori thi😆