I hate to say this, but I doubt they would 😂.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hate to say this, but I doubt they would 😂.
Khaane peene se matlab. Yeh duniya yeh mehfil simba ke kaam ki nhi hai. 😆
Come on vinty don't be so rude.😆 I believe dil pe patthar rakh k vote kiya iss k family ne.😆
So far Umar is like Simba sits on the side and watches like audience, when any conversation or task related discussion or argument is happening between contestants.
He got to get involved, communicate, be opinionated on house issues and provide content otherwise he will not reach half season also.
This is second week. If by end of next week (that will be three weeks) Umar does do much. I am going to give up on him.
Prateek ko kam discuss koya toh ddt 88 pages per hi clean bowled ho gaya
POP🥳
PowerOfPrateek
Pratik is one sundar boy,why no discussion abt him?
Plz discuss abt his beauty,brain choro😳
Originally posted by: SushantForever
Pratik is one sundar boy,why no discussion abt him?
Plz discuss abt his beauty,brain choro😳
He definitely is a pretty boy, not masculine or macho. Not looking down at him here, par aj kal ke pop culture wale looks he has... If only he would not be this s*uty and aggressive, kept his urges in control things would have worked for him.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
He definitely is a pretty boy, not masculine or macho. Not looking down at him here, par aj kal ke pop culture wale looks he has... If only he would not be this s*uty and aggressive, kept his urges in control things would have worked for him.
He is k drama hero
Hometown cha-cha