Small girl out
Lotus captain 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Small girl out
Lotus captain 😆

Seems true love birds
She loved him even before BB... Best part is she loving him even after BB😛

Small girl saying I brusted my balloon myself to lotus.. I feel this is unwanted words
lite ah chiina ponnkum lotuskum muddikitaga 😆 ethu thain venum bb ku
Lotuskku BB lecture kudutha namma Priyanka enga
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Small girl saying I brusted my balloon myself to lotus.. I feel this is unwanted words
🤔 Why oh why?..
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
lite ah chiina ponnkum lotuskum muddikitaga 😆 ethu thain venum bb ku
Small girl too much here 😆
She shouldn't have said that.. ego hurt pola 😆