Uski harkate hi aisi hoti hai 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Uski harkate hi aisi hoti hai 🤣🤣
Chalo I'll go and finish this questionnaire finally 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Chalo I'll go and finish this questionnaire finally 🤣🤣
Thank you for your service 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I will go over there once in a while but I can’t ever leave this place 🤣
Ofcourse we don't want this forum to get locked again 🤣🤣
Haan maine dekha ek din she posted bidi pictures 🤣
Also valid point 🤣
Haan ab sab sahi salamat apne ghar aa chuke hai 🤣🤣
Couldn't watch for few days and now I don't feel like 🤣🤣 this is the problem with me🤣
She was teaching me Hindi alongside it 🤣 because I thought bidi could be any type of smoking thing 🤣
Kya apart from Snake affair?🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k