Yes... phir kabhi🤗Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
😭
That's ok.... I thought the game is just starting😒
Koi nahi... Next time...😊
How are you though?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yes... phir kabhi🤗Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
😭
That's ok.... I thought the game is just starting😒
Koi nahi... Next time...😊
How are you though?
12.30 AM ISTOriginally posted by: evilxbalaa
deadline kab hai🤣
Because I have copy pasted them from some other thread...

Kuch chal raha hai kya mere peeth peeche?😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kifla, aa jaao🤣
Apka hukum sarr ankhon par🤣
Tumne mumma ko haske bulaya... Nita ne lol react kiya isliye pucha 😆
Tumne mumma ko haske bulaya... Nita ne lol react kiya isliye pucha 😆
Idk about Nita, but Kifla is all over the place isiliye I put laughing emoji
Accha... I thought I again missed some joke😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Idk about Nita, but Kifla is all over the place isiliye I put laughing emoji
12.30 AM IST
Kal ko results