Sounds too boring to watch overall. I will watch when I see Suta put the headline ' Malini DD - free episode!' 😊
I am SOOOO sick of seeing and hearing her! 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sounds too boring to watch overall. I will watch when I see Suta put the headline ' Malini DD - free episode!' 😊
I am SOOOO sick of seeing and hearing her! 😡
Bold: Nimji, enna koduma saravanan (an expression for what has this come to?). 😂😂
Kodumaikku mel kodumaikku mel kodumai mathlab athyachaar ke upar athyachaar ke upar athyachaar😭
Sounds too boring to watch overall. I will watch when I see Suta put the headline ' Malini DD - free episode!' 😊
I am SOOOO sick of seeing and hearing her! 😡
Not gonna happen gwiverji. #heretostay
Originally posted by: Chintapandu
why the heck should Aparna agree and why is this stupid Imlie asking her for permission? 😡
Yeah... like Aparna would only take care of her grandchild if Imlie asked her too. 🤣 Kuch bhi dikha do matlab. That whole scene was so damn pointless.
The only thing it was good for is we found out Malini sirf Adi ka nahi, Aparna ka room bhi stalk karti hai
Hey prabhu
🤣🤣🤣 lol ye toh sundar ka room bhi stalk karti hai no doubtOriginally posted by: jperalta
Yeah... like Aparna would only take care of her grandchild if Imlie asked her too. 🤣 Kuch bhi dikha do matlab. That whole scene was so damn pointless.
The only thing it was good for is we found out Malini sirf Adi ka nahi, Aparna ka room bhi stalk karti hai
Hey prabhu
Originally posted by: jperalta
Yeah... like Aparna would only take care of her grandchild if Imlie asked her too. 🤣 Kuch bhi dikha do matlab. That whole scene was so damn pointless.
The only thing it was good for is we found out Malini sirf Adi ka nahi, Aparna ka room bhi stalk karti hai
Hey prabhu
Eavesdropping khandaani beemari hain. Udhar AC, yahaan MC.
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
Did any body liked todays epi
There was nothing in it to like or dislike for me
I just hope mujhe koi stuff milein to make memes.. baaki story toh kuch hai nahi😆
Originally posted by: jperalta
I am just glad they didn't show any cringeworthy massage scenes 🤢
Mujhe lagtha hai adi malini ka ek scene bana dees aur anth me edit out kara dees😡. Thank god for that yes.
Originally posted by: Chintapandu
🤣🤣🤣 lol ye toh sundar ka room bhi stalk karti hai no doubt
I am 100% sure she has a GPS tracker on Imlie. Jahaan Imlie jaati hai, wahaan yeh pahauch jaati hai, inside or outside T-house. 🤣
Her pea-sized brain has figured out Adi follows Imlie everywhere, so she will follow Imlie to track Adi. 🤣
Ab aisa ho gaya hai, MC spends more time with Imlie than either of them spend with Adi 🤣