Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
bro, you got your info wrong (navika, is this you?)
I am lavy's sister, and turst me, neither is my name Soni or am I a star sheep
"Now the captain family is denying it and are trying to cover their tracks"
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
bro, you got your info wrong (navika, is this you?)
I am lavy's sister, and turst me, neither is my name Soni or am I a star sheep
"Now the captain family is denying it and are trying to cover their tracks"
Sorry for chiming in but the sacrilege of the website to include LOTR into the list😭
imagine HP being there🤣
"Now the captain family is denying it and are trying to cover their tracks"
The captain family id denying it because the info is wrong.
Chances are, lavy is helping soni but the cap family doesn't know about it. Ever thought of that, navika?
Exposed : The Truth behind star sheep Soni
In a conversation with her sister, shepherd Lavy has admitted to this shocking truth😲
To find out the whole story stay tuned to Balh2 forum.

What's this?? 😲🤣
Mereko chuha nahi bana😭🤣
Done chuhiya then👍🏼
I told the reporter she got it wrong, that my name isn't Soni, but well, she ain't believing, so I won't bother.
Unless Lavy is secretly Soni's sister and both of you hid it from me and dad😳