Abey yeh dono agar paani paani hue toh mera dil jal jana hai....😭🤧
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Abey yeh dono agar paani paani hue toh mera dil jal jana hai....😭🤧
yess its diff in dubai
i dont live in india
UAE mein schools sunday se start hote hai
bachii ka hr room haii🤣❤️ kaaddu se zyada bachi rehtiOriginally posted by: AhIshqHigh
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU1gUkHqiCi/?utm_medium=copy_link
Alice now also has a blinged up look apart from that Dasi look
uhhhhhuhhhhh
Oh!!! Friday Saturday weekends right... I lived in Qatar till 7th grade... Dad still works in the Gulf Taani.... Weekends make so much more sense when your week actually starts on the first day of the week, I swear... 😆
Okay Hi ya'llz, look who is here! Also congrats Sathya for gold ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: hapakalanoodles
i dont live in india
UAE mein schools sunday se start hote hai
Oh wow!😯 I didn't know that!😆 Then, when do you have guys have holidays?
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Oh wow!😯 I didn't know that!😆 Then, when do you have guys have holidays?
Fridays and Saturdays
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
Oh!!! Friday Saturday weekends right... I lived in Qatar till 7th grade... Dad still works in the Gulf Taani.... Weekends make so much more sense when your week actually starts on the first day of the week, I swear... 😆
i swear , i used to find it weird when my cousins had holidays on sunday
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Oh wow!😯 I didn't know that!😆 Then, when do you have guys have holidays?
fri and sat