Bad manners Alia- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

3.6k

Users

10

Likes

13

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi


Can you do that ? 🤣 Burping at will

I can fake burp😆
TrollikaDevi thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Of course. I can burp out the alphabet at will. Not an attractive sight though. 😂

Image


🤣🤣. You should invent burp scrabble.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: priya185

I can fake burp😆


And I'm in awe ! 😀.

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#14

If she didn't make that sound deliberately, then won't say bad manners..

What to do if it just comes naturally..

People say yawning is bad manner too na, I can't control it...! (Just thinking about my first punishment ever, getting thrown out of class because of yawning...God! I cried so much, whole day)

DNT4WE53LVK4TNP7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

😆 Makes her more relatable.


It's a physiologic thing. I mean, I'd try to keep it quiet if possible, but a burp is not something you always have control over.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DciCn9AGpHl/?igsi=NTBnZHB2OHZzdGph

https://www.instagram.com/p/DciCn9AGpHl/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 7 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Alia Bhatt's position in Hindi cinema is fascinating because she inspires two completely different conversations. To one section of the...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHTXQW58WhA https://x.com/i/status/2068333852897259795

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHTXQW58WhA
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".