First time I'm seeing a celeb burp so loudly amidst an interview on national television. I know it's quite natural but never knew Alia burps so loudly. Lol even varun mentioned it here.😆
First time I'm seeing a celeb burp so loudly amidst an interview on national television. I know it's quite natural but never knew Alia burps so loudly. Lol even varun mentioned it here.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Lol. Cute. She has the body to get away with that. Petite and all. But yeah..not a good idea for her to be on TV when she's old. In case things gets worse .
That was embarrassing. Karan loves her but not enough to edit out the burp before airing the episode.
She burps when she disagrees. That's her audible eye roll. Varun said here she always burps when he talks about Sashank.
She burps when she disagrees. That's her audible eye roll. Varun said here she always burps when he talks about Sashank.
Can you do that ? 🤣 Burping at will
Yeah, you just need to make a similar sound, no one is gonna check if was a burp or a croak.
Yeah, you just need to make a similar sound, no one is gonna check if was a burp or a croak.
I just tried, and ended up growling xD . I guess it takes practice.
She is natural… snd cute… ☺️
Of course. I can burp out the alphabet at will. Not an attractive sight though. 😂

Wah! Kya talent hai. Better than strugglnya pandey's tung acrobats.
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DciCn9AGpHl/?igsi=NTBnZHB2OHZzdGph
...
Alia Bhatt's position in Hindi cinema is fascinating because she inspires two completely different conversations. To one section of the...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHTXQW58WhA https://x.com/i/status/2068333852897259795
23