Originally posted by: SmithaRam
1. Purvi fell off the stairs soon after her wedding
2. Vir fell during Purvi's wedding with Vipul
3. Anjali tripped and fell today.
I am wondering whose number is next?🤔
Did you just write Anjali tripped 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
1. Purvi fell off the stairs soon after her wedding
2. Vir fell during Purvi's wedding with Vipul
3. Anjali tripped and fell today.
I am wondering whose number is next?🤔
Did you just write Anjali tripped 🤣
Fall of the day 🤣👌😜
Viru to diva ki tarah gira tha bawari bawari karahta hua
Damn it ye kyu nhi giri waise
Fall of the day 🤣👌😜
Romy 🤣 I’m loving the gif selection 👍🏼
Originally posted by: carljung
Viru to diva ki tarah gira tha bawari bawari karahta hua
Damn it ye kyu nhi giri waise
Matlab jethji jethji bolte hue kyu nhi giri🤣
Haa bilkul I love it when she says jethji...
Ek salman ka kitne pratishad bhartiy aur ek iska jethji rocking hote hai
Why didn't you add KK ke chillana 🤔

Anjali muh se ugal rhi hai kya
Kya item hai ye dono
Yeh kya hai........🙃🙃🙃🙃