Originally posted by: SexyPotato
There is a new promo?
I think she means the precap? That one's just absurd on so many levels😆 anything for TRP at this point I guess.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
There is a new promo?
I think she means the precap? That one's just absurd on so many levels😆 anything for TRP at this point I guess.
Right Now whole show is absurd. So obviously precap or promo whatever it is would be lame too.
I think she means the precap? That one's just absurd on so many levels😆 anything for TRP at this point I guess.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Right Now whole show is absurd. So obviously precap or promo whatever it is would be lame too.
Only regret they wasted such a good look Shivangi is looking gorgeous❤️
Don't care. Ab sabyasachi a k bhi style kare toh bhi farak nehi padti.
Only regret they wasted such a good look Shivangi is looking gorgeous❤️
Your siggy- did they use that word in the show?
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Don't care. Ab sabyasachi a k bhi style kare toh bhi farak nehi padti.
Your siggy- did they use that word in the show?
@bold- 🤣🤣
Yes they did 😌
Who used that pallu's pati or his ex? Is it there on fb?
Yeh kya baat hui... 1 page kyu chhoda