Kaun hai ye?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Kaun hai ye?🤣
bring a hoodie and pair of sunglasses 🤣🤣
pata nahi 🤣 koi hogi silent stalker 🤣
i dont think that will work 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
what if I'm so quiet by nature that no one notices me anyways 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i dont think that will work 🤣
it hasn't failed me thus far 🤣
Aur stalkers ko hum log nahi jaante 🤣
kya pata? 🤷🏻♀️
no i meant going by your posts and spams u r mot the quite one🤣 u r also on hallf of fame top 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
no i meant going by your posts and spams u r mot the quite one🤣 u r also on hallf of fame top 🤣
if we were talking in person I would be so quiet it would be shocking 🤣🤣 until I adjusted of course
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
no i meant going by your posts and spams u r mot the quite one🤣 u r also on hallf of fame top 🤣
That's what I said 🤣 agar koi hume pakadne aayega to sabse pehle isi ko pakdenge🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k