Uff finally caught up phewwww 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Uff finally caught up phewwww 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
*brings out invisibility cloak*🤣
Everyone wear your invisibility cloaks 🤣🤣
what if I'm so quiet by nature that no one notices me anyways 🤣🤣
Aaru ke contact list de door kahi bhi bhaago 🤣🤣
but we don't have that contact list 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
what if I'm so quiet by nature that no one notices me anyways 🤣🤣
You'll be the first one to get caught because of your spamming🤣🤣
i'll go hide under my bed then 🤣🤣
Then if anyone asks us about Aaru we'll pretend as if we don't know her 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Then if anyone asks us about Aaru we'll pretend as if we don't know her 🤣🤣
Aaru? Naam kabhi suna nahi maine 🤣
I'll book a cab and keep roaming in the entire city🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k