I'm not busy I'm swamped and it's only gonna get worse for awhile.
I'm here to breathe only.
@B: Hehe FB aao
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm not busy I'm swamped and it's only gonna get worse for awhile.
I'm here to breathe only.
@B: Hehe FB aao
Me, me, me😍💃
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I'm not busy I'm swamped and it's only gonna get worse for awhile.
I'm here to breathe only.
@B: Hehe FB aao
I hope its gets over soon🤗
I m there😆u come
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I would hv participated if theme wasnt BW🤣 Even if he would hv banned most obvious ans lol😆
Same yaar 😆
Ek BW round se hi meri haalat kharab ho jaati hai 🤪
No way I was participating in a whole BW game 🤣🤣
Cat name start with G and ends with D
Anyone?
I overworked my Sheep when she was still young so it ended up living a short life🤣 At least she won me a game so peaceful retirement now😍Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Absolutely Not...yours young and wonderful sheep so no retirement for you
Ok I got it now 🤣
Same yaar 😆
Ek BW round se hi meri haalat kharab ho jaati hai 🤪
No way I was participating in a whole BW game 🤣🤣
Exactly🤣Only i knw how i survived in BW round of Shreya's game
Tell me what's that first then Kifs me later 😲🤣
Me, me, me💃😍
And there goes my double points too so this has to be right😳
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264