Pratik is ruling the bigg boss house.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pratik is ruling the bigg boss house.
Pratik ruling social media and forums.
In BB OTT I felt Pratik was very irritating and I must say hats off to Bapat for bearing his nataunki with calmness but in BB 15 Pratik somewhere is nailing it. When all these new lot are planning n plotting from Day 1 Pratik is standing alone and bajofying and most are trying to take footage through him only.
From the way I see it he is the one trying to get footage by poking everyone, Vishal though literally told him off and decided to keep away from his nonsense.
it's not his fault that new lot is giving him attention.
From the way I see it he is the one trying to get footage by poking everyone, Vishal though literally told him off and decided to keep away from his nonsense.
From what I see Pratik is the TRP King.
it's not his fault that new lot is giving him attention.
If you literally go and poke others than what do you expect? That's literally like begging for attention
Last time I saw, he was in the ditches fighting with Shamita and KK.
Agreed TRP = tatpujiyan rude pratik.Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman
From what I see Pratik is the TRP King.