I have this gif saved on my phone
I go "weeee" every time I see it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I have this gif saved on my phone
I go "weeee" every time I see it 🤣
Mo toh hain hi nahi uss generation ki🤣You sure? Kyunki yaha bhi Mo ko chodke kisike match nahi karenge tumse🤣
Rob nuclear codes! ;)
Thanks tomato queen❤️All the best everyone and lavy🤗
*Insert Nita's I don't like you gif*
Why you comparing your heart size with mine?😕
Hello! 🤗
Haha thanks! I hope I can survive one round atleast😆
At least she didn’t compare yours with mine🤣