Its okay s3 coming usmein theory wala again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Its okay s3 coming usmein theory wala again
Runners position hi cancel🤣
No no we'll share Winners cup
Give runner up sheep position to someone else 🤷
Don't be sorry... happens🤗
I was just being dramatic😆
Sabke sab dramaqueens🤣
You sure? Kyunki yaha bhi Mo ko chodke kisike match nahi karenge tumse🤣Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Lavyyy🤗I understand u😒
Make some interesting ques for ppl of our gen😎
Ankhon wala kanoon
Good do host a game only after December
![]()
That means i have a chance😲
No no we'll share Winners cup
Give runner up sheep position to someone else 🤷

Consider me for this position, Sheperd ji😍
Fun fact: I was thinking something similar to wikilnks(not as difficult) but 1-2 ques se zyada sochta us se pehle DBD asked about hosting. So thank her for saving y'all