🤣🤣🤣 acha
I think he sits in between them on purpose just to annoy them (specially Sai)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣🤣 acha
I think he sits in between them on purpose just to annoy them (specially Sai)
Abhi yaad aya ki Shivi wearing Sai's coat wala photo bhi Rohit sir ne diya tha. Aur maine bechare ko kitna kuch keh diya aaj🤓
Rohit was the one who directed the date night sequence right? I don't know abt others but I loved that scene. The editing was poor, but it was an aesthetically done sequence. I actually liked it more than some of Jafar directed scenes.
Hey! I love your Phoenix story❤️ But you haven't updated it in a long time😭
I just remembered when they had just started shooting at Hyderabad and that marriage deal scene in front of that horse statue was being shot and we randomly got a blurry pic of them sitting inside the makeshift tent.
And all of us were like they at least look cordial to each other.
and look at where we are now
I've not seen this share karo na pls
U will be na 🙄🙄
Even if I tag you on all you never take your classes seriously 🤷🤷then obviously you will be clueless na😤
Originally posted by: MistyMelody
🤣🤣🤣 acha
I think he sits in between them on purpose just to annoy them (specially Sai)
Owwwwww this could be the case😆
kiski baat hoing?
Hey! I love your Phoenix story❤️ But you haven't updated it in a long time😭
Thank You 🙈🙈
Yes, have been a little busy with work. Will update soon. Promise. 💞❤
Originally posted by: joliefemme
kiski baat hoing?
Rabia filmy patel......and advice karne waali toh ek hi hain
Hey! I love your Phoenix story❤️ But you haven't updated it in a long time😭
Oh no 😲😲 dark sama will be back soon🤐🤐😭😭
Samy your fan is crying for your dark story😔
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0