They are two early sheeps. But I am not expecting anymore from you till 7 PM🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They are two early sheeps. But I am not expecting anymore from you till 7 PM🤣
5 points kyun?
Winner hi announce kar deti hoon tumhe😆
That is mine , you were supposed to say I won 😉
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Zeal just sent me an path to become crazy sheep. And WD was the first one who got me introduced this madness called sheep 😆
Same Zeal and WD sent me an path to be a crazy sheep since last 1.5 year and now i m playing other every game 🤣
Yaad dilate rehna🤣
Shepherd is always winner no?🤣
What about NOSTALGIA?😡
Keh do ki ye jhoot hai... I gave such fun rounds like Bollywood night, Khao Piyo aish karo mitron. People were literally sending answers within minutes of seeing questions.
Forget WIKILINKS
Why call it @b and not HR round😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U with ur evil twists, dragon dreams, vijay sir se matching ans in rounds so no mam u arent masoom🥺