Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Zeal just sent me an path to become crazy sheep. And WD was the first one who got me introduced this madness called sheep 😆
Haina same, WD made me sheep n i havent stopped since then
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Zeal just sent me an path to become crazy sheep. And WD was the first one who got me introduced this madness called sheep 😆
Haina same, WD made me sheep n i havent stopped since then
2 PMs se decide nahi kar sakti...Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Did you not see my answers? Decide for yourself if I am jhooti or not😭
And I am a worse sheep than you nowadays so😆
@b agreed
I wonder main kind shepherd kab bani😆
Ye mujhe aaj pata chala🤣
Maro bhai mujhe maaro😭
@b I see what you did here😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
The difference is .2 between two leading team and others team that is behind not more than two or three points
Just tell me my team is late lateef like me 😎🤣
U r sweet re kaise maru bachhi ko😒😆
It was meant to be
Pehle gaaliya bhi di hai🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Mene nahi dekha so idk🤣🤷♀️ award cermony mein toh sab tareef karrahe the tumhari
End mein saare shepherd acche lagte hai😆