Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Here I am. Omg tournament started already. Saw ur pm havent opened it 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Here I am. Omg tournament started already. Saw ur pm havent opened it 😆
Open it and get nightmares😡
Why? Is it tough?
How are the questions sheeple?😆
They are nice
This is my first time playing this game so IDK how I will perform lol but will try to be as good a sheep as I can 🤣
Haha.. thanks! 😂😂Same to you !
Memes part looks challenging
Some of those questions will remind you of Appys sheep questions😆
Haan i saw😆 memes part is intersting n challenging