Bollywood CC#68- Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

65.3k

Users

63

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 4 years ago
#61

Did kissing booth 3 copy the whole story from to all the boys always and forever? The whole heroine's dad marrying someone, difficulty choosing university.

Kissing booth 3 was so badly made. It's not even a one one time watch. I skipped most part. I couldn't connect to the story.

To all the boys always and forever was way better and adorable.

Edited by etherealbeauty - 4 years ago
AK5L3TYL2EGUBTVG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#62

I often watch this music video and laugh to myself when I remember Nia tweeting/mocking Gopi Bahu on how she dances. Give me 20 ghoonts to forget I ever saw this please.

https://youtu.be/3Z0xBQXTk90

Image

Edited by FingerFetish - 4 years ago
YW5ZYGVAJE4AISSP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#63

I don't know why vain actors bother with advertising for hair dyes. An obviously already hair dyed Saif promoting some 5 min dye product to cover a white speck that only he can see looks stupid.

Only plus is he uses his adult voiced 'wow' and not that girly screech

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#64

Thursday bolkar aaj hi gayab hogaye!!

Aur dp

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#65

How do people love studying this much!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUglxODFfbl/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Ajeeb-ladki - 4 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#66

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I often watch this music video and laugh to myself when I remember Nia tweeting/mocking Gopi Bahu on how she dances. Give me 20 ghoonts to forget I ever saw this please.

https://youtu.be/3Z0xBQXTk90

Image


Whoever choreographed this is her enemy. There is no other explanation.

AK5L3TYL2EGUBTVG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#68

Originally posted by: SEW6DXKCJOMIHERK

I don't know why vain actors bother with advertising for hair dyes. An obviously already hair dyed Saif promoting some 5 min dye product to cover a white speck that only he can see looks stupid.

Only plus is he uses his adult voiced 'wow' and not that girly screech

My pet peeve is when they advertise hair removal creams on their already hairless body. Makes me want to apologise for being hairy 😐

https://youtu.be/gjBJVV78Bak

Edited by FingerFetish - 4 years ago
AK5L3TYL2EGUBTVG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#69

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Whoever choreographed this is her enemy. There is no other explanation.

Her enemy and my newfound best friend.

Image

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#70

There is no way it is only Wednesday. Time is not real.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".