Has sherry improved in acting? I saw alot of criticism regarding casting him in this drama and according to rumours he is opposite sajal☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Has sherry improved in acting? I saw alot of criticism regarding casting him in this drama and according to rumours he is opposite sajal☺️
Originally posted by: cooper123
Has sherry improved in acting? I saw alot of criticism regarding casting him in this drama and according to rumours he is opposite sajal☺️
He is outstanding in pehli si mohabbat
Originally posted by: cooper123
Has sherry improved in acting? I saw alot of criticism regarding casting him in this drama and according to rumours he is opposite sajal☺️
He is doing decent job in psm.
I hope ali rehman and usman improve
I think it will air on sunday since its an ISPR show
Wow nice
After singers ...now cricketers are also entering the drama industry
Good
Good
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN
Wow nice
After singers ...now cricketers are also entering the drama industry
Good
Good
Next will be anchors 🤣
They all already came in dramas i guess