Coming soon only on ARY digital
Written: by Umera Ahmed
Directed by:Nadeem baig
Coming soon only on ARY digital
Written: by Umera Ahmed
Directed by:Nadeem baig
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Looking like a mega project
Excited for it
Yumna is in every multi starrer show😆
So they are going to play army girls?😲
Heard that yumna and ahad were coming together in a drama on Ary. If it's the same, is ahad in this too? If he's, hope he isn't opposite sajal.
Omgg I can't wait for this 🥳
I love Sajal Ramsha Yumna. Not too big on Kubra but she is good when directed well, never seen Syra in anything.
Will definitely watch this show
Is this some kind of patriotism based show? Looks like it with how they r dressed. Hopefully not I hate when dramas n movies include a nationalistic element to there work. It ends up being the main subject. If it is a subplot I don’t mind as much. Happy to see syra do another show.
It seems like a lot of these new projects have many top actresses working together in shows!
Happy to see syra back on tv