Hum Saath Saath Hai🤣
yaar i really want to use gifs 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hum Saath Saath Hai🤣
yaar i really want to use gifs 😆
Vaise aj I was going to make a post on KK and pranjali scene
KK sai me itni achi hogaye hai kya 🤔🤔
Yes, and I wrote about them👌
na re.. Goa track ke bare mai nahi baat kar rahe. Pue ke bare mai baat kar rahe hai.. 🤣
aasu.🤗💜Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Hey Nahima 🤗
Am just a bit busy....But I do visit forum to check in.. Bas mein apni vishesh tippaniyan nahin deti aajkal since I am not really following the show as I used to do...bas when I feel like watching a particular scene I just catch it online. Hope everyone is good 💜💜
Kaise hai aap.. Miss you..🤗
Vaise aj I was going to make a post on KK and pranjali scene
KK sai me itni achi hogaye hai kya 🤔🤔
🥳I'll be there to spam the thread 😆
We can take revenge for Saba's dismissal 🤣
Main badhiya 🤗❤️
Tu bata Sappu
Exams kaise jaa rahe hain?
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Hey Nahima 🤗
Am just a bit busy....But I do visit forum to check in.. Bas mein apni vishesh tippaniyan nahin deti aajkal since I am not really following the show as I used to do...bas when I feel like watching a particular scene I just catch it online. Hope everyone is good 💜💜
that's so sweet that you replied🤗
just glad you are well❤️
hopefully the episodes improve and we can go back to our masti also that you are less busy and have more time for fun 😉
are yaar..🤣🤣🤣
Kya ajib moment hai vo..kaise jump kar raha hai vo..🤣
oye..mai to yahi huu.. Bhooton ki tarah..😈😆
All fine here.. Aap kaise hai..🤗❤️
main tip top 😆
glad you are well
stay well dear and i hope you'll spam and post many emojis still 😆