What hppnd to kaku....I just heard her say "devi is right...."..and the clip ended....gosh even uploaders love cliffhanger clips 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What hppnd to kaku....I just heard her say "devi is right...."..and the clip ended....gosh even uploaders love cliffhanger clips 😆
Tom.. I will be here at 6 sharp… must watch Virakhi handholding.. it’s Sammy’s turn to become the Hulk🤩
I am waiting too…I want to be pleasantly surprised but I doubt it….it will be overlooked too.
It's a hospital na....even if he cries in didis lap it will be #onlybeastfriendsforever 🤣
Sleeping, how was the Anniversary episode...kaise log hai, anniversary pe Accident ki khabhar dete hai🤣
To everyone who manifested confession today:
Anniversary special precap...Virakhi
Wow, Vanku....true lob haa
Didi is acting all concerned about Sai in the hospital
She was eager to know if Sai was going to kick the bucket…she is still hoping she can be with Virat…🤬🤬🤬
What hppnd to kaku....I just heard her say "devi is right...."..and the clip ended....gosh even uploaders love cliffhanger
What hppnd to kaku....I just heard her say "devi is right...."..and the clip ended....gosh even uploaders love cliffhanger
I just hope that Bhavani softens towards Sai now….🙏🙏