Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’ve noticed too thought it was my Internet 🤣
I thought you went to sleep 🤣🤣
At first I thought too, then my bro said msg is not going.. I checked twitter to confirm it 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’ve noticed too thought it was my Internet 🤣
I thought you went to sleep 🤣🤣
At first I thought too, then my bro said msg is not going.. I checked twitter to confirm it 😆
yeah i thought my net was issue. 🤣So many rumours are going especiqlly because of the whistleblower news 🤣More than an hour.. 🤪
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
same and i didnt pay attention.
And i did actually then my PA told me so i ooened to check the news but this tab was open and found u also
🤣🤣🤣🤣 He woke you up for this?
Good night .. nikki.. 😆
At first I thought too, then my bro said msg is not going.. I checked twitter to confirm it 😆
no wonder my messenger messages weren’t going through 🤣 sometime I forget how much Facebook owns
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yeah i thought my net was issue. 🤣So many rumours are going especiqlly because of the whistleblower news 🤣
Fbdelete was trending and it all happened too 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
no wonder my messenger messages weren’t going through 🤣 sometime I forget how much Facebook owns
Fb insta what's app
So I use telegram too 🤣
Fbdelete was trending and it all happened too 😆
I just looked up the news 🤣 oh boy spicy stuff
not literally. I was listening songs with eyes closed. 😆
night night aaru 🤗Good night .. nikki.. 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k