He is ill mannered
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He is ill mannered
I think KJo also called him spoiled brat.
Was pretty gross...I'm surprised no one said anything about it 😕
Pratik kuch cool karne ke chakkar mein hamesha galat hi karta hey! I find him nice person but dhila hey.
Originally posted by: SushantForever
Pratik kuch cool karne ke chakkar mein hamesha galat hi karta hey! I find him nice person but dhila hey.
He should be careful with Salman. I have a hunch that his arrogance could be planned.
Originally posted by: SushantForever
Pratik kuch cool karne ke chakkar mein hamesha galat hi karta hey! I find him nice person but dhila hey.
Yes I agree he shouldn’t have walked in like that, maybe he was nervous.
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Yes I agree he shouldn’t have walked in like that, maybe he was nervous.
So he climbed up the dining table in nervousness???
Yahh that was cringe but honestly he and Nishant seemed nervous to me. I agree he looked arrogant tho but it will die down, don’t believe me all of you 😔
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Yahh that was cringe but honestly he and Nishant seemed nervous to me. I agree he looked arrogant tho but it will die down, don’t believe me all of you 😔
I will be glad if he tones it down because he is the only one taking some initiative in the house but I feel like his arrogance is real.
Originally posted by: Atonement
He should be careful with Salman. I have a hunch that his arrogance could be planned.
He is trying too hard to play isolated/victim card by poking everyone. If that doesn't work, he'll definitely get into dislike list of host. Salman's biased behavior eventually worked in favor of few contestants like Gauhar, Asim, Rubina. He is just trying his luck in every field 😆