Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
I just made edits. Permission taken someone mishti I think idk name
She took only for two ATs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
I just made edits. Permission taken someone mishti I think idk name
She took only for two ATs
Koel's son's name is nikhil right?
Yup this is SidSa AT
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
edt hai kisliye? Rant away.
Atlst good part of this edt (till now) no one replies passive aggressively to so called bashing comments. ,😂
I don't want to make MoRan fans uncomfortable with My SidSa rant here because some MoRan shippers may not like it. Han that's true, people here knows I love SidSa but till now none really attacked me for that 😆 But I don't know if that's due to my good will, or their kindness or what 🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I don't want to make MoRan fans uncomfortable with My SidSa rant here because some MoRan shippers may not like it. Han that's true, people here knows I love SidSa but till now none really attacked me for that 😆 But I don't know if that's due to my good will, or their kindness or what 🤣
Behen EDT hai
You are free to talk about anything related to episodes
And Sid and Sanju surely are a part of episode
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Behen EDT hai
You are free to talk about anything related to episodes
And Sid and Sanju surely are a part of episode
I know re 🥰
But most of the times you guys talk about Karan n Monu main kahan se beech mein kudu with my SidSa rant 😆 For example, you guys are talking about Barkha n Karan now all of a sudden if I say what a romantic place (Terrace) they choose for SidSa chillam chilli 😭 Ajeeb lagega na 😆 Wohi 😆
kaheka uncomfortable.Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I don't want to make MoRan fans uncomfortable with My SidSa rant here because some MoRan shippers may not like it. Han that's true, people here knows I love SidSa but till now none really attacked me for that 😆 But I don't know if that's due to my good will, or their kindness or what 🤣
None of these characters are rootable. Jo marzi bolo
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I know re 🥰
But most of the times you guys talk about Karan n Monu main kahan se beech mein kudu with my SidSa rant 😆 For example, you guys are talking about Barkha n Karan now all of a sudden if I say what a romantic place (Terrace) they choose for SidSa chillam chilli 😭 Ajeeb lagega na 😆 Wohi 😆
Behen Tu chalun toh kar
I'll join in
Waise bhi I don't ship any leads
But acting ke liye appreciation must hai
Dono ne dil jeet liya tha🤧
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
kaheka uncomfortable.
None of these characters are rootable. Jo marzi bolo
Rules ko dhyaan main rakhte hue 🤔
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
kaheka uncomfortable.
None of these characters are rootable. Jo marzi bolo
But I am rooting for SidSa 😭
Well even for MoRan 😆
I do feel MoRan & SidSa are soulmates Because see the calculation,
MoRan = Ulti khopdi + Sidha heart and both of them holds the habit of Ulta judgement 🤪
SidSa = Wire hila hua hai dono ka 😆 Ek ka red n ek ka green wire thus Short circuits happens 🤪