Bollywood CC#67- Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.9k

Users

58

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

1204950 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

His visibility these days would be the salt on the wound


https://www.instagram.com/p/CUmU9R0saq7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

AquaTofana thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I can’t get over Ranjha. What a song man.🤎

ranjha song from Ravan?
AquaTofana thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
y would that b?
1204950 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Starkid, court case, career ruined before it started.

It would have been a boon for Aryan if this happened AFTER his debut.

sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AquaTofana

ranjha song from Ravan?

Shershaah. Better than raatan lambiyan tbh.

AquaTofana thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Galouti

Starkid, court case, career ruined before it started.

It would have been a boon for Aryan if this happened AFTER his debut.

yeah...n there are videos rotating everywhere where srk is asking/wishing his son to try everything like this under the sun...

I had before all this heard that he was really a brilliant student but now... It's doubtful... I mean how can he even b part of such a mess..

I hope hes clean... He's still just a child

AquaTofana thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Shershaah. Better than raatan lambiyan tbh.

aah haan!!! That's true!
sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AquaTofana

yeah...n there are videos rotating everywhere where srk is asking/wishing his son to try everything like this under the sun...

I had before all this heard that he was really a brilliant student but now... It's doubtful... I mean how can he even b part of such a mess..

I hope hes clean... He's still just a child

Yaar yeh samajh nahi aaya. Just a child kaise hua woh? I’d imagine in most countries, if he commits a crime, he’d be tried as an adult, not a kid.

AquaTofana thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Yaar yeh samajh nahi aaya. Just a child kaise hua woh? I’d imagine in most countries, if he commits a crime, he’d be tried as an adult, not a kid.

yeah...not a child like that but really we have been watching them since their childhood... So in that way... But it's really shocking...

I thought his fam was clean

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Yaar yeh samajh nahi aaya. Just a child kaise hua woh? I’d imagine in most countries, if he commits a crime, he’d be tried as an adult, not a kid.

7th khoon maaf if you're a popular actors child.

Karte kuch nahi, but blind fans will make them suppa stars for rhyme or reason.

Kareen ke kids, dhoni ke kids u can't utter a word against them, even tho they are out their seeking limelight.


Just wait and see how aryan will be the next big thing now🤣.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".