I hope all of the above happens, including Sanki getting Raghav in trouble. Will be fun to watch.
Hahah ya true! ALL of the above. Then let her preach
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope all of the above happens, including Sanki getting Raghav in trouble. Will be fun to watch.
Hahah ya true! ALL of the above. Then let her preach
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
And this should be least of his wife’s concern ? Why is she bothered about it ? 🙄
Rajan hai na 😎 Let him worry about it
Or let Amma talk to him about it?🤪
dude that will be weird 🤣🤣
It’s a weird logic when I see people saying that a wife shouldn’t interfere 🤣
Originally posted by: Inese_20
It’s good! They can’t just normalise alcoholism. It causes issues and they need to show it. Glad they mentioned infertility, which is a lesser known fact, I guess?
Also not only that, Siku was so adamant to highlight the issue that he had made sure he keeps them away all this time. How thoughtful Siku, how very thoughtful of you 🤣🤣🤪🤪
Gayu here is explanation for social DISTANCING in Raghvi bedroom 🤣
I hope all of the above happens, including Sanki getting Raghav in trouble. Will be fun to watch.
What is Pallavis zidd ??
Please explain.
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Guys we got answers to all our complains. Heavy drinking not only causes fertility issues but also a lower libido
No wonder 🤪
Atleast siku got one thing right, medically speaking.
small mercies 🤣
Fria and gayu , you were wondering na 🤪
Raghav should be doing legal business only
No illegal things
hiiiii good morning 🤗❤️
My morning got late today 🥺🥺
And no alcohol. They want to have kids in future 😌😌
Smart pals 😌
Jab I need tabhi I can't find the apt gif -_-
Anyways always smart Pallavi 😎