LOL! Don't get into the social pressure. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
LOL! Don't get into the social pressure. 🤣
Ayyeee,y'all are few of the coolest people I have ever talked to🤗...
Why would y'all classify yourselves as oldies??!🤪
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Ayyeee,y'all are few of the coolest people I have ever talked to🤗...
Why would y'all classify yourselves as oldies??!🤪
They are young oldies 🤣😛
Yaad hai Ved aur arnima 🤣
thank you thank you Gayu 🤗
![]()
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Ur 25?? koi na kisne bola hum old hain. dil aur dimag se toh abhi bhi jawan hai. nahi shaadi waadi hui hai humari 🤣
Yeh hui na baat!!!😎...
We all should just sing in chorus...
Aaj main upar,
Aasmaan neeche,
Aaj main aage,
Zamaana hai peechhe...
⭐️...
I'm 28 - guess I'm the oldest 😭
I am 27 so I am second oldest here😭
Aaaja Gayu,tujhe Sunday khatam hone ke baad chutti milti hai??!🤪
Wowwww,aur tum sab Rra aur Popatlaal jaise kuware ho??!😈...
I thought you were 25 Manali. Don't know why I thought like that.
We are talking as if we are going to nursing home tomorrow or something 🤣