Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
haan...😆
Pr shopping toh last time k liye nahi chod sakte na😆
Heya girls 🤗🤗
How ru all doing ❤️
Sunday kya special hai?
Hey Jennie 🤗
Good to see you
And I am in Shiv katha right now. Just started
What about you ?
Ha ye baat bhi hai😉
I am fine🤗. Btw I am a boy😆
Aaj mai mummy papa ke sath bahar khane ja raha hu🥳
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
I am fine🤗. Btw I am a boy😆
Aaj mai mummy papa ke sath bahar khane ja raha hu🥳
Mostly yhan girls hi rehti hai so ho jaata hai aise🤣
Yes I understand🤣. Well kal bb ka grand premiere episode dekha😆??
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Yes I understand🤣. Well kal bb ka grand premiere episode dekha😆??
Yes dekha tha
Tune ?
Actually I was just thinking to ask you about it 😆
Maine dekha mujhe to sasta bb13 laga🤓😆Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yes dekha tha
Tune ?
Actually I was just thinking to ask you about it 😆