I love you toooooo ❤️❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love you toooooo ❤️❤️❤️
Your 50% says it all.
Jaaanuuuu aaj sirf reacts kyun 😒
Kitni busy ho gyi ho tum aajkal 😭
Friday the 13th.
Aapne diya bas meine use kiya 😌
Meine nahi rakha uska Mr. Blush Ketan Rao🤣
Ambitious goal- 1 today, 1 on 200th
Realistic goal- both by end of week
waise sabr ka fal meetha hota hai
And I am coffee flavoured tiramisu
Toh time toh lagega but it's worth it baby!!! 😳
Kaash mein dekhti 🥳🤣 I would have enjoyed it but still this is tooo sweet for you🤣
This is synthetic sweetness 😉 right?
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Ambitious goal- 1 today, 1 on 200th
Realistic goal- both by end of week
@bold is the part which I will never accept to myself but it's the truth 🤦🏻♀️
Oh yes 😳 She does par dikati nahi 🤣 She's smart like that 🤭