Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
How about you write yourself to sleep? 🤣🤣
I don't know if that makes sense 😂😂
It does! And I have done that🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
How about you write yourself to sleep? 🤣🤣
I don't know if that makes sense 😂😂
It does! And I have done that🤣
Everytime I am here
I see u stressed upset crying
Is the forum treating u right D?🌸
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Vaishu calm down and go and block her ass. If she dares to do personal attack no one will spare her. Don't worry ♥
Want is her I’d by the way ?
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
I did comment that telling her the difference between being violent and being a bully .
Lekin bechari ki bolti band ho gayi isliye mujhe PM bhi nahi kiya .😎

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
I did comment that telling her the difference between being violent and being a bully .
Lekin bechari ki bolti band ho gayi isliye mujhe PM bhi nahi kiya .😎
NOICE, parr I am telling you this Dhechu won't let me sleep kya, itni kya khujli machri isko, baar baar PM karthi hai from different accounts
Inny it is then🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui
NOICE, parr I am telling you this Dhechu won't let me sleep kya, itni kya khujli machri isko, baar baar PM karthi hai from different accounts
Oh just block all her accounts.
I don't exactly remember but dharasuperior something.
om ignoraay namah🙏Originally posted by: Nups_mish
One random girl is coming to this DT and talking bs! She has multiple accounts and all she is doing is bs! 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️