Ikr
I thought atleast IF per shaanti rahegi but inn logo ko bilkul chain nahi hain.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Ikr
I thought atleast IF per shaanti rahegi but inn logo ko bilkul chain nahi hain.
Originally posted by: XEXKUCE2A2YPR7FT
is it ? if giving you people a little sense needs me to do that then i would
pagal log
shivi is literally a side charecter
and shiva is very hot headed
So?? This is the first show in the history of ITV where side characters are running the show!😏 and the so called leads are busy buying awards!
1 more to go now
Ab hum sab party karenge 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm laughing so hard right now 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
thank you so much mera bub ❤️
I called my mans home & he came luckily :))
he's trying to get me to eat something abhi 👍🏼
❤️❤️
Where so you stay saraa?
I have never asked you this 🤦
I can't🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her 10 posts for the day is done. Ab aayega naya account 🤣
Aaree apne aankhon ko kyu bleach se dhona, 🐴inn ko dho daalo!! 😉🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
you did justice to our forum's name bub 🤣
don't be sad, mera dil lelo ❤️
Kya justice hai babu bhaiya kya justice. 🤡🤡
You also take one tukda of my toots dil💔
one tukda esp for Sara 🥺👉👈
Hell! Donkeys are so unpopular that they dont even have a whatsapp animal emoji for them🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
So?? This is the first show in the history of ITV where side characters are running the show!😏 and the so called leads are busy buying awards!
❤️