Haan I was planning to add that link 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haan I was planning to add that link 🤣
keep reading i replied to your previous post 😆Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Kaun sa option? 🤣 I didn't check the previous posts to mujhe pata nahi hai kis baat pe charcha chal rahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ooh 🤣 I guess mods is the only option we have but we can cross check it with Diya 🤣
Only diya no mods 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
we thought of making hall of fame a forum announcement taki thread kahi kho na jaye 🤣
I don't think mods will agree to that if we PM them 🤣
Okay but why don't u try with one of your topic ... 😆
Kaun sa option available hai pehle ye to batao 🤣
and our wait continues 🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ooh 🤣 I guess mods is the only option we have but we can cross check it with Diya 🤣
Hriti try to edit topic not post option
Topic settings in the top right corner 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and our wait continues 🤣
No wait we continue as is 🤣🤣 will go add tags now
vo kya mana karege hum hi unhe reject karte he. We shall not PM them 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k