Are u sure lock kar diya jaye ya diya se bhi puchha jaye.. because there are options while editing 😆
Mujhe to aajtak aisa koi option nahi dikha 🤣 I maybe wrong par lock kar diya jaaye 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Are u sure lock kar diya jaye ya diya se bhi puchha jaye.. because there are options while editing 😆
Mujhe to aajtak aisa koi option nahi dikha 🤣 I maybe wrong par lock kar diya jaaye 🤣
we thought of making hall of fame a forum announcement taki thread kahi kho na jaye 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are to unhone faltu option diya hi kyun he. I actually reject this ux now 🤣
Kaun sa option? 🤣 I didn't check the previous posts to mujhe pata nahi hai kis baat pe charcha chal rahi hai🤣
its like a lollipop 🤣 anyway shall we add the tags now that we know announcement nahi hi hoga 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Mujhe to aajtak aisa koi option nahi dikha 🤣 I maybe wrong par lock kar diya jaaye 🤣
Okay but why don't u try with one of your topic ... 😆
Yes this is fine 🤣 to the alternative
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
its like a lollipop 🤣 anyway shall we add the tags now that we know announcement nahi hi hoga 🤣
Yeah I’ll do it in a few minutes 🤣
this is good idea. This way at least it has link in first page 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
We want to put the hall of fame post there 🤣 and the new story index
Ooh 🤣 I guess mods is the only option we have but we can cross check it with Diya 🤣
topic ko edit karke dekho. Normal tooic k niche options he. Though for us they are disabledOriginally posted by: White-Lilac
Mujhe to aajtak aisa koi option nahi dikha 🤣 I maybe wrong par lock kar diya jaaye 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k