Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nine Responses Received so far😃. 27 left
So what do you prefer for sheep questions with options or without
I also thought there was something wrong Hinna. But, it turned out to be fine at the end.Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Okay ill pm but i already completed the form
Cheers..
Ooo yes. Chalo koi baat nai this game is just a demo😃Originally posted by: AquaTofana
hey.... Thanks for the tag... But I guess I m late...
How about options Nita?Originally posted by: BlurredLines
So what do you prefer for sheep questions with options or without
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Savera84
I also thought there was something wrong Hinna. But, it turned out to be fine at the end.
Cheers..
I received your response Raji👍🏼
I am planning a mix of both for now. Will see😆
Some of them must be busy watching cricket. Some may want to finish SNL before attending to this game. I still haven't attempted the last round of BW sheep game yet. Which is due tomorrow.😊Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Nine Responses Received so far😃. 27 left
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Savera84
Some of them must be busy watching cricket. Some may want to finish SNL before attending to this game. I still haven't attempted the last round of BW sheep game yet. Which is due tomorrow.😊
Cheers..
I know hence the longer deadline🤗. Let them do it when they can,
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264