Can sanctity of marriage be talked about when it comes to PP and Virat.. One gives expressions as the first wife and the seconds ill treats his wife for his sister and ill treats his sister for the Bhabhi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can sanctity of marriage be talked about when it comes to PP and Virat.. One gives expressions as the first wife and the seconds ill treats his wife for his sister and ill treats his sister for the Bhabhi?
Virat and Pakhi's not-so-holy nexus and how it causes innumerable problems in Sai's marital life is one of the themes of this story. Where is the sanctity of marriage being observed? We have been giving Virat the benefit of doubt till now - either in the name of creative liberty or arising from a wish to keep his brother's marriage alive. But his recent stunts after Samrat's return have swept away all excuses and exposed the uncomfortable truth.
What is find frustrating in KD is that despite characters calling them out for it....it is never addressed openly....
Samrakhi!
Tanu, did u read the next story after the NeilAish selfie??
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Samrakhi!
Tanu, did u read the next story after the NeilAish selfie??
🤣🤣🤣
Nhi........I never read the messages from her fans
😆😆
Never do I but her reply made me read the post🤣
https://instagram.com/stories/aisharma812/2675457263807944464?utm_medium=share_sheet
But please read this one!😆
Originally posted by: sairat07
Never do I but her reply made me read the post🤣
https://instagram.com/stories/aisharma812/2675457263807944464?utm_medium=share_sheet
But please read this one!😆
I just read it. Her reply 🤦♀️🤦♀️
So so embarrassing 😆😆
What are they saying Tanu 😆. I blocked her 😆
602