Okay I'm here so see how Virat at like a bewakoof and Chavan parivaar
with hyenas talking
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Okay I'm here so see how Virat at like a bewakoof and Chavan parivaar
with hyenas talking
🤔...am I going to be reading a blank update today 😆
Filler episode...hall drama....
I'm here to see new precap
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Okay I'm here so see how Virat at like a bewakoof and Chavan parivaar
with hyenas talking
*pinches myself*
Is this Rani....the one that runs from her own kingdom😲😲😲
Hw did u get to India b4 me 😲🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
Just don't want Samrat to die if they want to kill someone Pakhi is the best option.
Wait W T H Samrat will die while that nameless witch lives 😡
Originally posted by: tinafans
Filler episode...hall drama....
*tried to decode all the places didi got beizzatified* 😆
Originally posted by: tinafans
Filler episode...hall drama....
Oh gosh now I we have to wait till Monday for him to even know about Sai accident
dragfest.
they will not improve....
one more boring episode